Friday, May 29, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Available at the end of June...
- Bruiser Fork AM - Aftermarket
- 4130 Heat Treated Chromoly
- Weight - 1300g w/300mm Steerer
- 1-1/8" One-Piece Fully CNC'd Steerer
- 990 Brake Mounts with Removable Studs (plugs included when not using studs)
- 400mm Axle to Crown
- 32mm Rake
- 6mm Dropouts
- Stainless Beer Mug Badge
- Black ED Coated Inside and Out for Full Rust Proofing
- Your Choice of Solid Color (excluding pearl coats or metalflake)
- Lifetime Warranty
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
White ash milk, light ash a feather.
Larry vs Harry are proud to present: The Boxbike Bullitt Milk PLUS
Bullitt Milk PLUS
- LENGTH: 245 cm
- BREADTH: 47 cm
- WEIGHT: 24 kilogrammes
- Powder-painted in white
- Hardened aluminium frame
- Stainless stalk nuts, bolts and discs
- 8-gear Shimano Alfine nav, brake blocks and crankshaft
- Shimano Alfine front and rear hydraulic brakes
- Double-bound aluminium wheel rims
- Puncture-proof Schwalbe tires
- impact strengthened plastic mudguards
- Fast saddle and handlebar adjustment
- insurance approved ABUS bicycle lock
- First service and check-up included in purchase price
- NB: Honeycomb bottom-board are not included.
They have a couple US dealers, unfortunately we aren't one of them.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Those guys never disappoint; although we may be a bit partial. ;)
Friday, May 1, 2009
Ooooh, those were the days.
WONDER CICLU front cycle light is designed for cyclists to see and to be seen from a distance when traveling in the darkness. Clearly seen over 650 metres and from side view due to lens design.
WONDER CICLU remains illuminated even when a cycle is stationary, putting an end to the disadvantages of a dynamo which only works when a cycle is in motion.
WONDER CICLU is also ideal for use as a camping light using the clamp provided.
Slacken wing nut to loosen to loosen grip: adjust to fit cycle. Next place ball joint into cup housing and partially tighten wing nut. Insert lamp into retaining clip, adjust for final position and firmly tighten wing nut.
WARNING: Fix only to handlebars or steering head of frame. Do not fit to fork of cycle.
3 YEARS GUARANTEE
This product has been manufactured from raw material of the finest quality and with technology of the highest standards. It is guaranteed against any manufacturing fault. In the case of manufacturing defect it will be replaced if you return it to your distributor or to WONDER QUALITY SERVICE DEPT. WONDER (UK) LTD Unit 214 Springvale Industrial Estate CWMBRAN GWENT.
INSTRUCTIONS: To change battery or bulb, open case by depressing upper section.
So you're saying to yourself, "Boy, I really need that 80's beauty". Well, just post a comment telling us why you're the most deserving, we'll sift through them on Monday 10am (cut off) and decide who the lucky winner is! The winner will have their story posted to this blog entry and has 3 seconds to email us to claim their very own WONDER FRONT CYCLE LIGHT for FREE! o.k. maybe more than three seconds. Good Luck! so exciting.
*Ben's Cycle cannot verify the claims made by WONDER (UK) LTD and although this light system is new in original packaging we have no idea whether or not it even works. Requires (1) 3R12 battery (not included).
You are the WINNER!
You don't have to worry about EP, your very own is coming to you free of charge!
How exciting! How very exciting!