Friday, July 9, 2010

Hoverboards Don't Float on Water

(Whoops, I now realized it should be Oct 2015...sorry, I got really excited. Still fun to reminisce, but seriously for you metal fans, check out Sweet Cobra!)

So apparently according to Back to the Future Pt II, two days ago we should be driving in freeways with no roads and Mattel should have pink hoverboards available. Where's my jacket that dries me off if I accidentally fall into a pool of water? If you have no idea what I'm talking about...just make like a tree, and get out of here (I did it again! No, really, just watch the movies).

Why is everything so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull? - Doc Brown

No Doc, it's because Sweet Cobra exists and they will rock Milwaukee's socks off next Thursday!

Aaannnddd on another different tangent...5 hours until I will be enjoying Predators. Be jealous.

Earl

3 comments:

capt. jake said...

wow ..really? how did you remember to that this date was in that movie? your freaking nerd!

KIRK said...

Your Back to the Future Part II link says "After visiting 2015, Marty McFly must repeat his visit to 1955 to prevent disastrous changes to 1985..."

So maybe in 5 more years we'll have all those futuristic accouterments, including hoverboards (with one "o").

Keep up the good work.

jwm said...

it was a hoax. Try again in Oct 2015.

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...