Monday, April 4, 2011

SKS Bottle Cage Adapter

I've been waiting for something like this to come out! I've used adapters that mount to the saddle rails but they've always looked wonky when I didn't have a water bottle on. SKS have created a water bottle cage adapter with the same cam system that is used on their ever popular Xtra-Dry clip on fenders (also pictured above).

I've done some long rides with this and it has worked great! I used a Velocity Water Bottle Cage because they're light and they really hold onto the bottle. Perfect for a track bike without water bottle mounts and it's easy to take on and off!

No comments:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...