Saturday, July 16, 2011

Capture the Moment

Last weekend my buddy had his bachelor party up at Levis Mounds. All I have to say is that the weekend was epic; hanging out with my best buds having a blast and riding bikes. I captured the whole thing on my Go Pro 960 and am very happy with how all my pictures and videos came out. It was great to have a camera that is simple to use and is ridiculously durable and waterproof. Soon enough I'll have videos up but for $180 (minus memory card and chest or handlebar mounts) you get a fine product. I was even able to charge the camera through the USB port on the car stereo! These days I rarely leave the house without bringing my Go Pro along.

**On another note, we all have bells on our mountain bikes. If you don't have one on your bike, you have no idea how convenient it can be!
Pin It Now!

No comments: