Upcoming Fall


Been pretty busy around here and I have a ton of stuff to post, but for now, let's talk about cyclocross! We have a great deal on Ultegra/Alex R450 wheels, perfect as a training set. I'm sure you'll find a use for a $200 wheelset!We also have some select new cross tires that should suit you on race day. Michelin Mud 2 and Clement Crusade PDX are in stock!Maybe this year I'll got off the mountain bike and actually do a cross race. I have a friend that is pretty adamant about lending his single speed Vanilla Speedvagen to race on. I don't know, it's quite a bit of bling for a rookie. But I guess why not! Regardless whether I race or not, I'll be at races heckling the heck out of my friends. Still really enjoying these summer days but am pretty excited for the fall season!

Comments

Popular Posts