Thursday, September 1, 2011

Upcoming Fall


Been pretty busy around here and I have a ton of stuff to post, but for now, let's talk about cyclocross! We have a great deal on Ultegra/Alex R450 wheels, perfect as a training set. I'm sure you'll find a use for a $200 wheelset!We also have some select new cross tires that should suit you on race day. Michelin Mud 2 and Clement Crusade PDX are in stock!Maybe this year I'll got off the mountain bike and actually do a cross race. I have a friend that is pretty adamant about lending his single speed Vanilla Speedvagen to race on. I don't know, it's quite a bit of bling for a rookie. But I guess why not! Regardless whether I race or not, I'll be at races heckling the heck out of my friends. Still really enjoying these summer days but am pretty excited for the fall season!

No comments:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...