Thursday, October 17, 2013

Elle Anderson's Specialized Crux

Elle Anderson has been ripping up the U.S. cross scene this fall, including two wins at the Trek Cup in Watertown, WI. She's been riding the new Specialized Crux.

I've been riding the Crux this fall, and while I haven't won any races (yet), this bike is the best cross bike I've ever ridden. It's so stiff and burly, and I feel perfectly balanced on the bike. I've been able to take corners tighter and more confidently than ever before.

Here's the cyclingnews.com review:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/pro-bike-elle-andersons-specialized-crux-pro-race


No comments:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...