Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This Ain't No Oompa Loompa


Bam! Hotness all over the place, I don't even know what to do with it. This is a customer's Milwaukee 29er build. Just so clean. I like mechanical brakes. They're reliable and guess what, they stop my bike. White Industry bits, Thomson, Paul, and Easton goodness sprinkled on this delectable creamsicle treat. Ummm num num.

I was really impressed with the Industry Nine hubs. The paul engagement is solid and the different size flanges allow spokes to be equal on both sides. Clever. Definately a great alternative to Chris King, which are amazing on their own right. These bad boys were laced to Stan's No Tubes ZTR Flow rims. I think I'm sold on tubless, can't tell ya why, it just feels so right (that sounds like a sexy song. Don't read into it). Now, enjoy.


Earl

No comments:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...