Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cheer Up Charlie

Bummer...it's been raining hard for the last week and my mountain bikes are not getting the trail time that they are so used to this time of year. I still can do road rides but I really miss the trails. Bleh, I'm sure 90 deg scorching temps will be around the corner. Don't worry, I'll complain about those days when they roll in, ha!


Well, hopefully it's not raining for this week's Bike In Movie! I've sadly never seen Rad, so now here's my chance. Hope to catch some of you there!

Earl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's rolling in the badass Ford Aerostar?

Ben's Cycle said...

That's Hannah's new ride!!!

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...