Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Look

I've owned my beloved Bridgestone Keirin track bike for 4 years now. Since then I've accrued more bikes of different styles and every time I've gotten back on the Bridgestone, something just didn't feel right. So for the first time I measured the top tube and found that it's a size smaller than all my other frames.

Bummer.

Kind of sucks that something I"ve loved just doesn't fit me anymore. Well, at least there is no shortage on amazing frames out there. So if you're like me and are in the market for a new frame we just got in some Look 464s in! Oooo they look sweet. We also have some Bianchi Super Pistas and Cinelli MASH frames in stock too, swoop em up!

Earl

No comments:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...