Thursday, September 30, 2010

Changes

Wow, Milwaukee has had some gorgeous weather this week. So much so that I burnt myself out on mountain biking. So I took a break today from the heavy mileage and just enjoyed my commute into work. Sunny, breezy, 64 deg splendor. Ah, that's why I ride a bike! Here's a shot from our lake front/art museum.

As with the change of the season, we too have done a bit of transforming. We've moved the website around to streamline navigation. Still carrying the same great products, just easier moving from item to item. More changes to come and as always, more exciting new products. Now go and get on your bike!

Earl

No comments:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...