Friday, May 20, 2011

Lewis Ciddor's Polo Bruiser

Just got an email from a customer in Australia, Lewis Ciddor. He has been riding his Bruiser for about a year now, everywhere from Australia, Toronto, France, Germany, Switzerland, England to America. This past weekend he won the Australian Hardcourt Bike Polo Championships (AHBPC); his 6th consecutive tournament with the Bruiser. He finishes up his note, "Thanks so much, my Bruiser is by FAR my favourite bike I've ever owned, and I kinda just wanted to say so."
   That rules; thanks for the kind words Lewis! I hope to see you in Seattle for Worlds!

No comments:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...