Friday, April 6, 2012

Mountain Bikes are Happier...

...when they're muddy!  Here's Jim's MKE 29er and my ZR 650b (designed around a 29er 80mm travel fork) both equipped with our trusty Manitou Minute forks (which are now remodeled as the Manitou Tower).  I believe this fork is an essential component to my enjoyment on the trails. 

Yes I love my rigid forks, but this fork has allowed me to enjoy longer trails with less fatigue.  I have ridden it for a whole season and have yet to feel any wear from the day I got it.  Not to say that they are impervious to being rebuilt, but I am just amazed by it's quality.  Hope to catch some of you on the trails!

No comments:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...