Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ellis Cycles / Sanchez Paintshop



Just finished photographing the latest Ellis Cycles creation. I have had hundreds of framesets in my hands over the last twenty years and as far as I'm concerned Dave Wages craftsmanship has to be some of the finest I have ever seen. From fit to finish, they are almost too easy to photograph.
It's obvious paint is a major component to Dave's framesets as he selected Milwaukee local, Jason Sanchez to shoot every one of them. Jason's been doing amazing paint for years and has a best in show from NAHBS under his belt to back it up.
So if you want one of the most beautiful crafted frames in the world or amazing paint work added to your current ride; look these guys up, they will not dissapoint.

1 comment:

Steve said...

The more Ellis frames I see, the more amazed I am at the quality of the work. All the details really set them apart. Plus the paint is very very cool. Can't wait to get my hands on my own Ellis.

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...