Thursday, January 21, 2010

If you was me then you would do it too.

First, if you miss Always Sunny, try Archer (same time same place). I checked out the first two episodes on the DVRizzy last night and was impressed.

My plans for Saturday were as follows.

1) Run
ii) Eat
C) Nap
IV) Drink
Finally) Spectate

It has been brought to my attention that there something to squeeze in between the ii and the C. I'd say the chances of me pussing out are high, but if you are in the area and the weather holds, it might be worth checking out.

Also, they aren't just for F. G. F-Stylers, you know.



Hmm. That might be it. The song of the week goes out to and strangely unapologetic fan of the band in question. Normal folks gave up after two albums, some held out for 3 or 4, but certain special people remain interested to this day...

Chamillionaire and some other guys.


-Steve Z.

No comments:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...