The first races of the 2013-14 cyclocross season are finished, and Ben's Cycles is ready to meet all of your cross needs for the rest of the season and beyond.
1. We are running a 25 percent sale on all cross products, including bikes, tires, wheels, and clothing in current stock!
2. We stock Specialized and Focus cross bikes, including bikes equipped with disc brakes. Plus we can order bikes and get them quickly. We even have a few pre-ridden Focus bikes!
3. We have a pretty big stock of cross tubulars! Challenge, Clement, and Vittoria!
4. We have cross wheels or 29er wheels ready for your cross ride.
5. We can build wheels exactly to your specs. If you want disc wheels, clinchers, we can build up wheels with pretty much whatever parts you choose.
6. Tubulars a little light on glue? Haven't reglued them for a few years? Bring them into the shop, and we'll glue your tubulars just right for cross racing!
7. We have a $40 offer for cleaning, re-lubing, and maintaining your cross bike after a muddy, dirty weekend. Bring it in on Monday, we'll wash it, re-lube everything, remove the bottom bracket and re-lube that as well, even adjust your brakes.
Ben's recently built up a carbon Specialized disc Crux for me. We had several sets of wheels built with Shimano hubs, Avid discs, and Velocity rims for a lot less than buying them somewhere else! Come see my rigs and wheels at the Trek CXC races this weekend in Waterloo and see some great pro and amateur cross at the Trek factory.
Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...
Photo by Map Cycles So, one of my personal favorite handlebar is the Arc Bar . It puts you a little upright so it's a chill position ...
PDF Version of the Honjo Koken Fender Mudguards Catalog Click Here To see our large selection of Honjo Mudguards Click Here ...