The Wisconsin Bike Federation is hosting the first annual Polish Moon Bike Tour on Friday, August 22. The ride, which is a fund-raiser for the Bike Fed, begins at Second and Bruce Streets at 8 p.m. and will be a slow, police-escorted group ride around Walker's Point, Silver City, and Lincoln neighborhoods, the historically Polish neighborhoods of Milwaukee.
Register here for the ride.
Starting at 6, before the ride, Ben's, Purple Door, a taco truck, and other businesses will have food for sale.
We'll be selling polish sausage to raise money for the Bike Fed. Plus, we created a limited edition t-shirt just for the ride.
|This special edition t-shirt has limited quantities!|
We're offering a special deal to raise funds for the Bike Fed: buy the limited edition t-shirt and all-you-can eat sausage for $15 before the ride and $20 day of ride. We're only printing a small number of t-shirts so make sure you get yours by pre-ordering.
If you want to purchase the shirt and sausage before August. 22, please follow these instructions:
1. Log into your paypal account and My Paypal.
2. Click on Send Money.
3. Click on Pay for Goods and Services
4. In the email, type in: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
5. Make sure you add a note "Polish Moon." with the size of your shirt. We did order women's style t-shirts as well.
6. Your wrist band and t-shirt will be ready for you at the ride!